Spectrum AR6335 indoor receiver 2,7 gr
6 Channels 2.4 GHz light weight receiver
Compatible with Spektrum DSM2/DSMX radios .
Operating Voltage: 3 – 10 v
Weight: 2,7 grams
Length: 1.12 in (28.6mm)
Width:0.72 in (18.4mm)
Height:0.28 in (7.1mm)
- Reviews (0)
Spectrum AR6335 Overview:
6 chanel AR6335 is a new generation of Spektrum™ AS3X® (Artificial Stabilization – 3-aXis) receivers. Is about to make it easier than ever for fixed wing pilots to transform their flying experience with this amazing technology. Like their predecessors, they combine AS3X technology with a DSMX® receiver in a single unit. What sets them apart is programming software that makes setup and adjustment of their AS3X settings much easier. The software’s easy-to-understand, graphical user interface will allow pilots to:
– Select which AS3X mode to fly with: Off, Conventional Rate and Heading Hold
– Activate flaperon/dual aileron, delta/elevon, V-tail or dual elevator mixing
– Take advantage of servo setup options like balancing, travel adjust, absolute limits, reversing and more
– Map output and gain settings for individual channels
– Programming made easy via PC or iOS/Android mobile devices
– Uses AS3X Programming Cable-SPMA3065 or Audio-Interface AS3X Receiver Programming Cable-SPMA3081 along with the 1″ JST Ultra Lightweight Adapter-SPMAJST1UL (sold separately)
– Convenient Bluetooth Module available for wireless connection between AS3X Programming app and AS3X Receiver (SPMBT1000)
AR6335 receiver key features.
- 180- to 300-sized aircraft such as lightweight 3D foamies and indoor slow flyers using up to 6 channels (Not for use in aircraft with full carbon fiber fuselages)
- AS3X technology- 3 axis stabilization
- 3 Gyro modes- allows customization of the gyro performance and feel of the aircraft
- Programmable from mobile devices (iOS and Android) as well as PC’s–easy setup at home or at the field
- Compact design
- JST-ZHR connector
- Programmable from most mobile devices (iOS and Android user check for updates) as well as PCs—easy setup at home or at the field
Spectrum AR6335 6ch receiver manual can be found HERE.
Last but not least we encourage beginners and mid level pilots to take advantage of AS3X system. But competition pilots should play fair and avoid using any electronic help in controlling their models.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.