Lipo battery 450 mAh 3S1P 11.1V 65C 44g. Dinogy
Number of cels: 3S
C rating 65
Max Charge Rate 5C
Weight (g): 44
Weight (oz): 1.55
Dimensions (mm): 15 x 31 x 53
Dimensions (in): 0.59 x 1.22 x 2.08
Balance Plug: JST-XH
Discharge plug: XT30
- Reviews (0)
Lipo battery 450 mAh 3 S1P 11.1V 65C 44g by Dinogy. (New Arrival mid June)
This small yet very powerful battery is ideal option for lightweight (180-250 grams) 3D parkflyers. On Arrow PP trainer it can fly up to 4 minutes providing great power for hardcore 3D.
Also we use this battery successfully to power LED lights in cockpits of our smaller outdoor airplanes.
Lipo battery 450 mAh 3 S1P is used during this flight.
Lipo battery Safety:
- WE DO NOT TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY DAMAGE CAUSED BY INCORRECT CHARGING/USE OF LITHIUM POLYMER BATTERIES
- ALWAYS monitor battery charging or discharging
- ALWAYS charge battery in a fireproof location
- DO NOT expose battery to direct sunlight for extended periods of time, or place in direct contact with any liquids
- ALWAYS store battery at room temperature in cool or shaded area. Temperatures exceeding 170F may cause damage to battery and cause a fire
- DO NOT use the battery if any LiPo cell in the pack has been physically damaged, swells, leaks, or over 160F(71C) in temperature
- DO NOT discharge the battery at current exceeding the max discharge current. Improper discharge may result in battery deterioration, burst, swell or even cause fire
- ONLY use LiPo specific chargers to charge only. DO NOT charge the battery at voltage exceeding 4.2V/cell and charge current exceeding the Max charge rate
- NEVER disassemble, puncture, shock, crash, short or put battery in the fire
- ALWAYS remove battery from a model prior charging.
- Another important tip, ALWAYS store battery in a secure location away from children
- Make sure you use Li-Po battery packs together with the Low Voltage Buzzer. Because it can help avoid damaging Li-Po battery packs by over-discharging.
- Finally do not forget to charge the battery pack after use till approx. 3.85V/cell for long-term storage.
Bulk buy/special offer:
If you plan to purchase bigger number (5 or more) of this item please contact us ( email@example.com ) for special discount.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.