Lipo battery 100 mAh 2S1P 7.4V 25/50C 7g. FMD Graphene
- Capacity: 100mAh
- Number of cells: 2S
- Voltage: 7.4V
- Discharge: 25C Constant, 50C Burst
- Max charge rate: 5C, 0.5Amps
- Weight: 7.0g
- Weight without case and wires: 5.0g
- Dimensions: 23x14x14mm
- Balance Plug: JST-XH
- Discharge Plug: JST
- Wire length: 4cm
- Reviews (0)
Lipo battery 100 mAh 2S1P 7.4V 25/50C 7g. Introduction:
Lipo battery 100 mAh 2S1P 7.4V 25/50C 7g is low weight power unit for modern F3P airplanes. This ultra light, high performance Graphene technology lipo battery developed by Giant Power together with TOP Italian F3P pilots Fillipo Materazzi.
Graphene technical side:
Graphene is the very latest ‘wonder material’ for nano class batteries, bringing with it a range of attributes which lift battery performance to a new level. Above all graphene is a honeycomb lattice of carbon atoms, and is a potent conductor of electrical and thermal energy. When Graphene technology is added to Lithium batteries, the ions are able to move much more quickly between the positive and negative electrodes. This boosts the battery performance in every respect and, because of graphene’s astonishingly light weight, there is no weight penalty. In fact, there is a weight saving!
GiantPower latest Graphene 2.0 technology allows to produce market leading Lithium batteries with higher energy density (lighter weight and higher capacity), higher under-load voltage, higher reliability and precision cell matching. For near seven minutes F3P flight (Using ultralight 35-40 grams models) equipped with Alexey Lantsov coaxial system we use 1 cell Lipo battery of 100 mAh capacity. As a result model flying speed is reduced.
Graphene technology advantages:
- First of all higher working voltage – gives your models more “punch”.
- Due to higher capacity – longer flight times achieved.
- Most noteworthy better durability with reduced performance attenuation. As a result no obvious capacity or power loss after many cycles.
- Lower temperature rise. Because heat kills Lithium batteries, it is certainly enemy in battery technology.
- Even more charging cycles (1000+).
- Perfectly matched cells – Graphene 2.0 technology produces extremely consistent cell voltages.
We did test these batteries in multiple applications from light weight F3P competition airplanes to various show models. Video sample can be seen in this RC Air shows intro video. We use 100 mah battery as power source for LED lights.
Lipo battery Safety:
- WE DO NOT TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY DAMAGE CAUSED BY INCORRECT CHARGING/USE OF LITHIUM POLYMER BATTERIES
- ALWAYS monitor battery charging or discharging
- ALWAYS charge battery in a fireproof location
- DO NOT expose battery to direct sunlight for extended periods of time, or place in direct contact with any liquids
- ALWAYS store battery at room temperature in cool or shaded area. Temperatures exceeding 170F may cause damage to battery and cause a fire
- DO NOT use the battery if any LiPo cell in the pack has been physically damaged, swells, leaks, or over 160F(71C) in temperature
- DO NOT discharge the battery at current exceeding the max discharge current. Improper discharge may result in battery deterioration, burst, swell or even cause fire
- ONLY use LiPo specific chargers to charge only. DO NOT charge the battery at voltage exceeding 4.2V/cell and charge current exceeding the Max charge rate
- NEVER disassemble, puncture, shock, crash, short or put battery in the fire
- ALWAYS remove battery from a model prior charging.
- Another important tip, ALWAYS store battery in a secure location away from children
- Make sure you use Li-Po battery packs together with the Low Voltage Buzzer. Because it can help avoid damaging Li-Po battery packs by over-discharging.
- Finally do not forget to charge the battery pack after use till approx. 3.85V/cell for long-term storage.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.