- Reviews (0)
Charging cable for F3P batteries.
Charging cable for F3P batteries is intended to be used to charge small 1s or 2s lypo batteries. For example popular 100 or 120 mah. This charging cable is produced from best components:
TCB-001 – TAGA Harmony baba plugs. It is compatible with most popular chargers (For example: Hitec H4 plus or Hyperion EOS 720i Super Duo3).
Ultralight F3P connectors.
15 centimeter Power Box- system MAXI wire.
PowerBox system MAXI wire specification:
- 2x 0.5mm² cross section (red and blue)
- only 14g/m
- fire resistant
- robust isolation
- employed in full-size aviation
- Battery shown in picture is not included in set.
Lipo battery Safety:
- WE DO NOT TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY DAMAGE CAUSED BY INCORRECT CHARGING/USE OF LITHIUM POLYMER BATTERIES
- ALWAYS monitor battery charging or discharging
- ALWAYS charge battery in a fireproof location
- DO NOT expose battery to direct sunlight for extended periods of time, or place in direct contact with any liquids
- ALWAYS store battery at room temperature in cool or shaded area. Temperatures exceeding 170F may cause damage to battery and cause a fire
- DO NOT use the battery if any LiPo cell in the pack has been physically damaged, swells, leaks, or over 160F(71C) in temperature
- DO NOT discharge the battery at current exceeding the max discharge current. Improper discharge may result in battery deterioration, burst, swell or even cause fire
- ONLY use LiPo specific chargers to charge only. DO NOT charge the battery at voltage exceeding 4.2V/cell and charge current exceeding the Max charge rate
- NEVER disassemble, puncture, shock, crash, short or put battery in the fire
- ALWAYS remove battery from a model prior charging.
- Store battery in a secure location away from children.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.