Donatas Design AL Victory 1SL 2019 RTF removable wings
Victory 1SL 2019 is a successor of famous Victory 1S and Victory 1SL 2017
Donatas Design AL Victory 1SL 2019 F3P model with removable wings is available in Ready to fly version only due to it’s building complexity.
Model is fully assembled and balanced with top of the line equipment available on the market today:
- AL 12-110 1S coaxial thrust system with 16 inch props
- 6A ESC by Risto Hölttä
- Modified Spektrum A2010 servos with control board by Risto Hölttä
- Graphene LiPo batteries assembled with connectors.
- Receiver on clients choice
Model available on back order only. Estimated lead time 6 weeks. Please contact via email@example.com for customisation and options
Alexey Lantsov coaxial thrust system AL 12-110 1S with 16 inch props for F3P
For F3P models with recommended optimal weight up to 60g
Weight 12.5 grams
Thrust 110 grams
Recommended models weight up to 60 grams
Input voltage up to 4,2 V 1S Lipo
Approximate flight time for 38 g AUW model with 120mAh 1s battery and 16″ props- 7-8 min. Actual flight time may wary depending on your flight style and amount of brakes used.
F3A Biplane Mriya
Fully composite F3A model airframe KIT
- Length without spinner: 191 cm
- Wing span: 168 cm
- Weight without hardware set and landing gear 2148 g +-4%
- Weight with hardware set and landing gear 2477 g +-4%
- RTF weight 4500 – 4700 g
Level of completeness is Ready for Equipment (RFE).
All parts are fully manufactured, painted and prepared for equipment to be installed.
FMD Graphene Lipo battery 120mAh 2S1P 7.4V 25/50C 9.7g
- Capacity: 120mAh
- Number of cells: 2S
- Voltage: 7.4V
- Discharge: 25C Constant, 50C Burst
- Max charge rate: 5C, 0.6Amps
- Weight: 9.7g
- Weight without case and wires: 7.5g
- Dimensions: 24x18x15mm
- Balance Plug: JST-XH
- Discharge Plug: JST
- Wire length: 4cm